Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us directly, for example when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer service, or communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile photo, payment method, items ordered (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide
Information We Collect Through Your Use
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Contact Information: If you allow the Sportkart app / website to access your device’s address book through the authorization system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from the address in your on-device address book to facilitate social media. interactions through our services. We may use this information to verify whether the user is connected to the network or not and to allow the user to call in case the user touches the contact number.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of service requested, the date and time the service was provided, the amount charged, orders placed, and other related details. with the transaction. Also, if someone uses your promo code, we can associate their name with that person. We can access the information for data caching and make the application faster.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information such as the device’s IP address, access dates and times, application characteristics or pages visited, application crashes, and other system activity, type of browser and third parties. the party site or service you used before interacting with our services. This information can be used to verify the network connection, receive data from the Internet, prevent the device from sleeping, activate the reading of the phone status, and view the Wi-Fi connection.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, including, for example, facilitating payments, sending receipts, providing the products and services you request (and submitting related information), developing new features, providing customer support to users, developing features security, authenticate users. and send product updates and administrative messages
- To conduct internal operations, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our services; to correct software bugs and operational problems; to perform data analysis, testing and research; and monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about Sportkart products, services, promotions, news and events and to process entries for contests, sweepstakes or other promotions and rewards associated with rewards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including the following:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you with a service you have requested as part of a partnership or promotional offer made by a third party or by us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are visible to the general public.
- With third parties with whom you choose to allow us to share information, for example, other applications or websites that integrate with our Services;
Social Sharing Features
The Services may be integrated with social media sharing features and other related tools that allow you to share the actions you perform on our Services with other applications, sites, or media, and vice versa. Using these features allows you to share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you make with the social sharing service. Please see the privacy policies for more information on how they handle the data you provide or share through them.
Our promotional offers / discounts do not apply to the entire site and are limited to certain categories. Discount codes may not apply to categories such as diapers, baby food, etc. or any other product or service that we determine in our sole discretion.
You can correct your account information at any time by logging into your account online or in the app. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you in accordance with the law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For example, if you have credit or permanent debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may attempt to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one month.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this statement from time to time. If we make material changes to the way we treat your personal information or to the Statement, we will notify you through the Services or by other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notification constitutes your consent to the changes. We recommend that you periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.