Terms & Conditions
Sportkart.in (“Website”) is an online service owned, operated and managed by The Bajrang Sports & Food Supplement (“Sportkart”). By using / accessing the Website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Agreement listed below or which may be revised from time to time (“ User Agreement ”), which is for indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by these conditions until the time you access this website. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of this user agreement or if you have any comments or complaints regarding the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 91-7988131439 / + 91-8901141199. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to notify you and it is your responsibility to review them as often as possible.
Ownership of rights:
Any use of this website or its content, including copying or storing, in whole or in part, other than for your personal and non-commercial use, is prohibited without the express permission of Sportkart. All information displayed, transmitted, or transported on the website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyright and other intellectual property related to part of the content of the website may be owned by third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Sportkart or its licensors. You must not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute, republish, perform, display or commercially exploit in any way the content available on the website.
- User is hereby authorized to use the website for lawful purposes and only for the purposes mentioned in the policies of Sportkart and Google, any violation of the policy will result in strict legal action against the user in terms of policies and of applicable laws.
- Sportkart strives to offer the best possible prices on products and services to users who purchase or use the website. However, Sportkart does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice or any consequential liability on the Sportkart.
- The prices shown for each item in the promotion will be for the respective days of the promotion only and will not be applicable on any date before or after the date of the promotion.
- All product offerings are for limited stock and are for a limited period (s). Sportkart may, at its sole discretion, modify, expand, update or withdraw product offerings without prior notice to users. In such cases, the reviews, as applicable, will be updated on the website accordingly.
- A promotional code, once used, will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of the order by the Customer or Sportkart.
- We do not run promotions that invite users to initiate a purchase, download or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the explicit consent of the user, promotions that represent our services in a way that is not exact, realistic and truthful.
- Sportkart may, at any time for various reasons, including, but not limited to, technical errors, lack of available stock or for any other reason, cancel orders placed by Users. Sportkart’s decision to cancel the order will be final and Sportkart will not be responsible for any such cancellation of any kind.
- Sportkart strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information; typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in the price or information about the product or service, Sportkart may, at its discretion, contact the User for instructions or cancel the user’s service. order and notify the user of said cancellation
- Sportkart will have the right to change the price of a product or service at any time, with the exception of third party products, without any prior information.
- Cancellation by Sportkart: There may be certain orders that Sportkart cannot accept and must cancel. Sportkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject or cancel any order for any reason, without attributing any reason to the User, the User accepts and agrees that it will be acceptable and will not dispute / raise any dispute about it. Situations that may result in the cancellation of the User’s order include, without limitation, the unavailability of the product or the quantities requested by the User, the unavailability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in the pricing information, or problems identified by Sportkart’s . credit and fraud prevention department
- Sportkart may also require verifications or additional information before accepting an order. Sportkart will contact the User if all or part of the User’s order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is canceled after the credit card has been debited, said amount will be returned to the User’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the user: In case of order cancellation requests, Sportkart, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject order cancellation requests for any reason, without attributing any reason to the User. As part of normal business practice, if Sportkart receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by Sportkart, Sportkart will cancel the order and refund the full amount to the user within a reasonable time.
- Sportkart will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is relevant to note that Sportkart has the right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The user accepts and accepts that the decision taken by Sportkart is acceptable to the user and the user will not create any dispute over the decision taken by Sportkart in the event of cancellation.
- Sportkart reserves the right to cancel any order classified as “ bulk order ” as determined by Sportkart in accordance with certain criteria. Sportkart reward points or the promotional code used to place the “bulk order” will not be refunded in accordance with this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as a “ bulk order ” if it meets the criteria mentioned below, which may not be exhaustive.
- Sportkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of this document, at any time and without written notice to the user.
- Limitation of liability: Under no circumstances will Sportkart’s liability exceed giving the user a replacement for the same product / alternative product of the same value.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of India and any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India only..
While we do our best to provide accurate pricing and product information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We can only confirm the price of a product after placing the order. In the event that a product appears on the list with an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in the price or product information, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to reject or cancel any order placed for this product, unless the product has already been shipped. In the event that an item is incorrectly assessed, we may, at our sole discretion, contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product you requested has been shipped, your offer will not be considered accepted and we will have the right to change the price of the product and to contact you for further instructions using the email address or contact number you provided at the time. from the register. , or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept your order, it will be charged to your credit / debit card account and you will be duly notified by email or contact number, as applicable, that the payment has been processed. Payment can be processed before the product you ordered is shipped. If we need to cancel the order after processing the payment, this amount will be returned to your credit / debit card account. We strive to offer you the best value for money, but prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Eligibility to use:
Use of the website is only available to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons “unable to hire” within the meaning of the Indian Contracts Act 1872, including unregistered insolvent persons, etc., are not permitted to use the website. We reserve the right to cancel your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website at our sole discretion. The website is not accessible to people whose membership has been suspended or canceled by us for any reason. By registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. We do not warrant that any products or services mentioned in materials on this website are appropriate for your use or available outside of India. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for complying with local laws if and to the extent that local laws apply. We will deliver the products to India only and we will not be responsible for any claims related to products ordered outside of India. Some states in India prohibit the direct sale of goods from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without double taxation, if we receive an order from those states or to be delivered to those states under such circumstances, we will reserve the right to accept or decline the order at our sole discretion. Those who choose to access this website from States in India which restrict such use are responsible for complying with local laws if and to the extent that local laws apply. We will only ship products to states that have an open import policy and we will not be responsible for any claims related to products ordered in restricted states. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided that are specific to the product, these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations, agreements or understandings and shall prevail despite any modification of any other term of any order submitted.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
All information you provide us, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the terms of this user agreement, but please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not be retroactive.
You can access, modify, correct and delete data that concerns you that has been collected as a result of your decision to become a user of the website. If you update information about yourself, we may retain a copy of the information that you originally provided for your records.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave. We also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our service.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us and our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to you, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, quality management services and for proper administration.
The Website may enable you to communicate with other users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other users may collect such data. We hereby expressly disclaim any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
We value the privacy of information pertaining to our associates. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, we may share some of the aggregate findings and details with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business without obtaining any approval from you. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. We do not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
“We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or register as a Do Not Disturb user. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. In case of any clarity you can contact our Customer support service”.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers:
The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website. The Website provides content from other Internet websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we shall not be held liable or responsible if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you. Sportkart, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. We assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
The Images contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The said images have been sourced through the various open sources available in general on the world wide web(w.w.w.). We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the images or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the images available on the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Sportkart on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secured server through firewalls. The Company does not access, store or keep debit card data or credit card data and or any financial information. All transactions done using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and Sportkart plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage(s). Accordingly, Sportkart shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information while using the third party gateways and or website. Sportkart shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards/net banking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.”
If any User has any grievance, comment, question or suggestion regarding any of our Product/Services, please contact our office Shop No 11 Front of Dadi Ma Deri Shekh Pura Road Palwal